Saturday, May 21, 2011

pop it up at paper sundaes ...

Hi all ive got my first card as part of paper sundaes dt today ,the theme this week is pop it up ,you can pop up your whole card as i have or you can simply raise up some elements on foam pads . This week our sponsor is michelle's scrapbook store where you can find lots of goodies including magnolia stamps like i have used . I decided to make a pop up slider card which i loved making just pull out the tag and up pops your image fabby or what !!! ive coloured my sweet maggies with distress inks and used papers from the delish bo bunny gabrielle pad . Hope to see your creations this week .


stamps -magnolia coloured with distress inks
sentiment - dimension fourth
papers - bo bunny gabrielle
flowers-woc
lace and pearls from stash

hugs sara x x x

11 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Sara...this is very beautiful, fab layout and the colouring is fabulous!!

Fi
x

Teresa said...

Omw Sara you've done it again, I'm gobsmacked lol this is absolutly stunning, you are so clever and I am so jealous lol (in a nice way) really love it!
Teresa xx

Lori said...

Sara OMG I want to get married again just to have a card like this! This is drop dead gorgeous, your work always amazes me. What colour did you use for the clothes and hair, love it!

Alica said...

absolutely amazing! Love everything about your card!
Happy Sunday!

sara said...

awww glad you like it lori the clothes are antique linen and frayed burlap same for the hair with walnut stain as well my 3 fave browns I use them all the time
Hugs sara x xx

Amanda R said...

Drop dead gorgeous card Sara! I am in awe of the whole darn thing!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Sara,
OMW your card is fabulous!! Very clever!!
I love it,and the sentiment is perfect!
Mel. xxx

Faye said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the soft colours and vintagey, romantic feel to it. Smashing. xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card. Beautiful soft colours, and fabulous layout.
Luv CHRISSYxx

sophie(CréasSo') said...

That's really WONDERFUL!!! I love your creations!!!

Regena said...

Ur card is awesome !! love it