Saturday, May 7, 2011

chocolate cupcakes...

Thought i would do a sepia card today as i got my hands on this super delish paper from maja designs ,ive used a belles n whistles stamp and coloured her with distress inks


stamp-belles n whistles
sentiment -sentiments4you
corner stamp -stempleglede
papers -maja design
flowers -woc
heart die -nellie snellen

entering in

totallygorjuss-123 (1 image,2 design papers,3 embellishements -flowers, pearls,heart)
cupcake craft-something beg with c -cupcakes !!!
allsorts challenge-stamp alot ,use 3 stamps (image,sentiment ,background stamp on heart )

hugs sara x x x



11 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. Such a pretty stamp and I love the colours you have used. Makes me think of yummy chocolate! xx

angelwhispers said...

Sara this is just gorgeous and such wonderful papers and embellishments!! I have had trouble all week with my computer and now as I look back through your post I have missed all your stunning creations they are all so wonderful and such gorgeous design!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Mummylade said...

this is a wonderful creation, the colours are perfect! Thank you so much for entering it in the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Antoinette said...

Oh hun, this is simply divine, you blow me away with every creation you make. It's pure heaven and the colours are superb!! Hugs Annie xXx

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Sara this is gorgeous! I love that Cupcake Girl image, cannot stop using it! Love your colours. Judy x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Sara.
Wonderful card!! Love the way you have matched up the paper with her cup cake.
Just beautiful!!
Mel. xx

Faye said...

Oh what gorgeous work. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

Teresa said...

Oh WOW! Simply perfect! xx

Teresa said...

Congrats Sara you've won the Allsorts challenge, I knew this was a winner! hugs Teresa xx

Vick said...

OH simply stunning Sara, please can you tell me where you can get Maya Designs paper in the UK i would kill for some,lol
a fellow lancastrian (blackburn) but in yorkshire, lol, vick xxxxx
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

sara said...

lol vicky you made me laugh you sounded so much like me when i was searching for them !! here you go grab your purse !!!!
http://www.craftsulove.co.uk/papers.htm
sara x x