Sunday, May 8, 2011

A hanglar card and......news!!!!!!

firstly the news..... I am so lucky to have been picked for the Lovely Hanglar Only challenge blog DT for 3 months from their recent gdt call , im so happy to do this it gives me the chance to use all of my scrummy hanglars (and to justify buying all the new ones since they started shipping here lol!!)....so here is my first dt card the challenge this week is a recipe 2 design papers ,at least 2 flowers ,lace and a charm ,ive used one of the new stamps from the sailor kids kit and coloured her with distress inks ,papers are from the very lovely pink paislee butterfly garden pad ( so lush believe me !! if you havent got them you need them lol !!) ive added another new favourite in kort &godt flowers there are so gorgeous i will definately be getting more of those !! Ive popped my charms on some twine and finished with some tulle ,prima lace and of course pearls



stamps -hanglar coloured with distress inks
papers-pink paislee butterfly garden
lace -prima
flowers -kort&godt and woc
punch -martha stewart
dies -magnolia

entering in

just magnolia&hanglar -anything goes
flutterby wednesday -open with fairy angel or butterly

hugs sara x x x

12 comments:

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Many congratulations Sara and it is well deserved. Your cards are all stunning as is your latest creation. The paper you have used is just perfect for your card and I love your butterfly charms. Hugs Sarahxx

Marijke said...

Congratulations with your DT membership. You make beautiful cards and I love the Hanglar stamps. I become follower of your blog so I can see your creations. Best greetings, Marijke.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Well done Sarah. So deserved!!
Wow I love your card. The paper is so beautiful!
The whole card is just stunning!
Mel. xx

Evgenia Petzer said...

beautiful creation and so well deserved!

Cor* said...

Stunning! Great papers and flowers.Flourishes are wonderful! lovely lace and image is placed so perfectly!

Becca Fabozzi said...

This is gorgeous! Congrats on your new DT, it is definitely well deserved. I have been eyeing these Hanglar stamps, as I dont have any yet. I keep looking and will probably have to spring for some soon, they are too cute! Congrats my friend, well deserved, and a beautiful creation!!!

Lynne said...

Such a beautiful card Sara and congratulations on your news - so well deserved your cards are awesome!!! Big Hugs Lynne xoxox

Marlies said...

Congrats!! This card is gorgeous, beautiful papers and a cute image!
hugs, Marlies

Helga said...

Congratulations - what a wonderful card the
coloring are perfect !
Dear Sara ! I'm from Austria/near Vienna.
I have done your blog in my bloglist (your cards are sooo beautiful)
would you like to take my blog to your bloglist ?
my blog-adresse are:
helgaskartentraum.blogspot.com
hugs Helga

Iulia said...

Congrats on your DT membership! You are absolutely an asset to the team! Your card is gorgeous! Love your coloring and the DP , everything works out marvellously!
Hugs, Iulia

Teresa said...

Sara this is stunning and congratulations on your new post, so very well deserved. I just adore all the little details on your cards.
Teresa xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

A beautiful and perfectly arranged card from you dear Sara - your creations are utterly stunning! Janine