Friday, February 21, 2014

A Bunny and A Bear !!

Morning all thought I would share something other than a card today I've always loved sewing and crochet and a few months ago took the plunge and opened a little stall at a local shopping mill and thankfully it's doing really well so I've been crocheting like mad recently even sat in the car park waiting for boys to come out of school !! So here is a crochet Ballerina Bunny and fabric Bear I made last week the bear is made using the most gorgeous Tilda fabric how I cut into it after hoarding it for so long I don't know !!!













Thanks for looking
Hugs Sara x x x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

These are both lovely! I particularly love the rabbit as I have been wanting to learn to crochet for a long time and I am just trying to find the time to start learning!

Sharon x

honeybeespaperie said...

So sweet rabbit Sara!
Hugs, Manuela

Kamilicrafts said...

They are adorable Sara. I am into making Amigurumi bunnies at the moment with fabric ears, they are really popular. Kim