Wednesday, May 2, 2012

fave colour combo at crafts and me

hi all hope you are all well we have a new challenge at crafts and me and its my turn to host so ive chosen the theme of favourite colour combo and this weeks lucky winner will get to chose 3 digi's from the crafts and me store .
So my fave colour combo well i love pink and lately ive become very fond of peach but i always go back to blue and brown so im going with that !! ,ive used a gorgeous Hannah Lynn image called love letter and coloured her with copics ,for a change ive not put on a lot of embellies as its going in the post and i'm not paying the ridiculous new royal mail prices !! plus i think she is pretty enough without them anyway!! 




image-crafts and me hannah lynn
medium-copics
papers- cant remember sorry !!! 
rose trim -marrianne
die -marianne
punch-martha stewart

hugs sara x x x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Sara, lovely colouring & yes you are right, does not need many embellies. x

Unknown said...

hi sara this is stunning love browns and blues she a beautiful image too coloured perfect...i agree with you on the post oh my word i sent two cards to my grandaugters last week and nearlly 3-00p they werent heavy but because i do boxed cards i nearlly fainted....i reckon its down to all this on line stuff..and in the end we all will take the charges..not a good move on the postal charges everything is gonna go up to reflect p&p im off me soap box now lol!!!hugs sassyx

angelwhispers said...

Wow she looks gorgeous Sarah and such beautiful detail and colouring! Chanelle xxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Sarah!!

Mel said...

Ohhh Sara this is just lovely!
I don't think I've ever used blue and brown together, it works so well!
as always your card is utterly stunning and the image coloured perfectly!
Thanks for having me as GDT!
Hugs Melly xxx

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous me darlin as always your such a telented ladyand I adore evrything you do, cant wait for the next one!!! xxxx

Kathleen said...

Oh Sara,its fabulous, love the blue and brown together and she looks amazing!! Love the little blue rose in the middle of all the white, cute!
Hugs
Kat xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sara this is just so gorgeous! Love that image and all of the beautiful details. I know how you feel about ridiculous mail charges! D:

coops said...

so stunning sara.love the image and your colour combo is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Beautiful colour combo and I love the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! I love that image and you did a fab job on all that hair! Pretty butterfly die cut, too.