Saturday, May 26, 2012

colour challenge at MDUC

evening all hope all those in the uk have been enjoying this gorgeous weather ,so its time for a new challenge at MDUC and this week we have a fab bright and cheery colour challenge of purple yellow and red and as the prize is the chance to be a guest designer . I couldnt decide what image to go for this week so i said to my 6 year old pick a stamp for me !! so here courtesy of Jacob is edwin with his aeroplane he even picked out the wall for him to sit on ,he loves to sit and craft with me which is so lovely but when he is eyeing up my copics ohhhhhhh no no no !!!
so ive masked edwin onto his wall coloured with copics and used papers from lilybee




stamps- magnolia
medium-copics
papers-lillybee
sentiment -tim holtz
flowers-woc

hugs sara x x x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

A fabulous card Sara as always x

Tonya said...

This is adorable. He picked out a great image for you to work with. :o) I totally understand about the Copics. I am stingy with mine as well. lol

sue w. said...

Hi Sara, I have never enjoyed doing boys cards, but you make them sooo fabulous with perfect colouring and super embellishments that I may have to have another go. I love this card.
Have a fab Sunday.
Hugs Sue W.

June Nelson said...

WOWSER you know I hate your guts Sara pmsl,you are just the cleverest girlie, ths is another wonderful creation, now im wondering if I get my son to pick me something if it would turn out anything like this......I can dream!!!! brilliant lovely lady as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janine said...

Gorgeous card Sara. This is such a cute Edwin image and I love the shading you've achieved on his dungarees.
Hugs, Janine xx

Shazza said...

wow your cards are amazing x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Sara this is wonderful! love how you coloured his fabby red dungarees.
Gorgeous card.
Love,melly. xxx

angelwhispers said...

Well Sara Jacob sure as a crafty eye these go so perfectly together and such a fabulous design love it! Chanelle xxx

coops said...

so stunning sara.really fabulous design and image :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

A great pair of images together, I have the wall and haven;t used it for so long - you have given me a load of inspiration - love the colouring especially the grass.
Hugs SarahSx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always! I just love your paper and colour choices with this adorable stamp. Stunning work!

Jayne A said...

Oh wow..........this is absolutely gorgeous. Love those stars.
Hugs
Jayne
x