Saturday, October 29, 2011

look what i got in the post !!

morning lovely bloggers just wanted to show you what i got in the post today 

this beautiful card came all the way from australia from julie , i must admit until last week i hadnt heard of these kaos cards but its a kind of blog award which originated in sweden but unlike usual awards you actually make a send cards isnt it a lovely idea it really made my day when i heard julie had chosen me to a card to and i will certainly try to find some time to send some myself ,if you would like to know more about these cards pop over to julies blog and have a read HERE . Thank you so much julie i will pop it in my craft room where it will remind me of all the lovely friends ive made through this little hobby of ours !! 
Right time to tackle the ironing mountain i will be back later this evening with my mduc card 

hugs sara x x x



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome Sara! So glad your card arrived safely, Have fun with that ironing, I have a pile here if you run out LOL
Hugs Julie P

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Sara, what a lovely idea,
Hugz Fleur xXx

Dobra said...

Your cards are wonderful