Sunday, July 31, 2011

tags at lovely hAnglar ...

Hi again ive got my hAnglar to show you now this week the theme is tags you can either make a tag like i have or just use one on your card .I cut out the basic tag shape and covered with my yummy ella blue papers and then added my image which i coloured with distress inks ,some fab lace and cheescloth another tag with a greeting and finished off with a wooden butterfly and flower ,i had great fun with this i always love using my hanglars and this one just seemed to come together in no time ...makes a change for me lol !!! 





hugs sara x x x

12 comments:

marion said...

Woww !! Can it become more stunning than this ? I don't think so ! Wowwww ! Hugs, Marion

Pirkkis said...

Lovely picture, lovely colours, lovely details: simply LOVELY ♥

Shan said...

Absolutely adorable. Your tag is amazing.

Hugs
Shannin

Doreen said...

This is so pretty Sara.xxx

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love it!
Hugs
Yvonne

Claire said...

Such a pretty tag Sara. Hugs, Claire x

Kathleen said...

Hiya, love this, gorgeous shape and loving that lace! Love the butterfly too
Hugs Kat xxx

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous, i love the yummy ella blue papers and stunning hanglar :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

wow, so beautiful and delicate! I love the lace!

luv, Mags x

Anonymous said...

What a darling take!! This is really precious!! ;)

Annalisa said...

lovely card and colours!
hugs
annalisa

Teresa said...

Oh wow Sara this is stunningly pretty, absolutely beautiful. xx