Thursday, June 23, 2011

sweet blog award ....

Evening everyone no card today im affraid but i was given this scrummy looking award by the super talented cor check out her blog and see what i mean !!! thanks so much cor, now the rules say i have to share 7 things about myself then i can pass it on to 8 other bloggers so ....

1- i have 2 small boys
2-i used to work as a nurse before i had them
3-my craft room is a floor to ceiling pink haven from a house of men!!
4-i have a house rabbitt called george
5-dont like the grey bits in my hair so i dye it !!
6-my nan taught me to crochet when i was 12 ive been addicted to craft ever since
7-i cant get my head around all the remote control's o/h has so get my 5 year old to do it !!!


right now for the people i pass it onto
kat -coz she only just started her blog but is doing really well and cards are fab
lori -just because she is amazing !!!
mel-i love her cards and her colouring is fantastic
karina -her sweet pea cards are stunning
katy-her cards are so pretty and she doesnt give herself enough credit !!
fleur-coz she is super talented and i love her style
becca -amazing colouring with copics

hugs sara x x x




3 comments:

Fleur said...

OH Sara, What an absolute honour ~ to think someone as talented as you would think of me. You know how much I LOVE/ADMIRE your work.
Thank you so so much. I will post it soon
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Sara, bless you xxx
Just made my day!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Karina said...

Oh Sara, thank you soooo much. So darling of you to think on me while giving away the award. This makes me really happy.
Big hugs to you,
Karina