Saturday, July 13, 2013

Baby Shower !!

Evening all hope you are all having a good weekend we have a new challenge at MDUC and this week we have been a bit sneaky our lovely Camilla is expecting her baby boy any day now so we decided to have a baby shower as a surprise for her substituting the tic tac tac theme we were having at the last minute !! 
I have coloured my sweet baby boy with pencils and used some beautiful Tilda papers i had forgotten i had !! ive also used lots of lovely lace and flowers from The Ribbon Girl



stamp-magnolia
medium-Caran D'ache pencils
papers-Tilda
Flowers and lace-The Ribbon Girl
die-marianne

hugs sara x x x

7 comments:

jolanda said...

What a nice surprice for Camilla. :-)))
This is a gorgeous card for a baby boy and I'm sure she will love it.

Louise said...

Hello Sara! ❤
Oh my word is this gorge!! It is sooooo beautiful my heart skips a beat! Lovely coloring and such beautiful papers and layout :) it's truly adorable :) Camilla will treasure this forever!

Lots of love, Louise

Camilla said...

Wow Sara!! Your card is absolutely stunning!! I love it<3 It is so special, and I love all the laces and your beautiful shabby style!
Thank you so much for the surprise and gift!!
Lots of love, Camilla

Barbara GR said...

What a stunning card for Camilla's baby boy!!! She will love it... I'm shure!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

A beautiful card Sara great colouring and layout
jacqui x

Anonymous said...

This is amazing Sara!!! I love this sweet image, the beautiful papers and all the details.
Hugs Jannie

Chantal said...

Ohhhhh Sara, this is sooooo lovely!